- Developing a Central Business District
- Medini Iskandar Malaysia Sdn Bhd has played an important role in the development of Iskandar Malaysia as both master planner and master developer of the thriving township. In this Business Intelligence, Medini discusses this role, and its promotion of smart and sustainable community initiatives.
A growing Muslim population and the rising demand for halalRead Debate
products and services will generate significant opportunities
for halal economy market actors. However, in order to ensure
the sector realises its true potential, industry stakeholders
must address a variety of structural challenges.
PRE-ORDER YOUR COPY: The International Investor: Banking Strategy Report - Chile 2017 will feature the second annual Banking Strategic Review Roundtable, attended by the Superintendent of Bankings and Financial Institutions and the CEOs of Chile's leading banks. It was Chaired by Victor Toledo, Founding Partner at the consultancy Abako Partners.Buy Book
International Investor is the definitive single reference point of a country’s economy and its government and business leaders. Expanding your network and guiding you to investment and growth opportunities. Written for private sector and institutional investors, ours books help you make sense of all the data and provide a balanced view on the sectors that are important to you. Giving you a clearer and better understanding of local markets.
Each edition of International Investor focuses on a specific country in detail. Featuring interviews with the most important players in the market, roundtable discussions on defining issues and incisive analysis of the challenges ahead. Covering all core sectors of the country’s economy and markets poised for potential growth, it is an indispensible source of market intelligence and understanding of what local business leaders are doing and thinking.
Analysis20 Feb 2017
Johor Port will play an increasingly pivotal role in the development of Iskandar Malaysia as it continues to strengthen its position as a prime intra-Asia gateway. Johor Port Berhad reflects on this role in this Business Intelligence.
Analysis20 Feb 2017
FOCUS: An Ideal GBS Location. Due to a number of attractiveness factors, from strategic location, to cost competitiveness and a strong talent pool, a growing number of international companies are locating their global business service operations in Iskandar Puteri.
Interview17 Feb 2017
FOCUS: Infrastructure and Connectivity.
The success of a modern world city is increasingly dependent on its level of connectivity and infrastructure. Iskandar Malaysia has designated these areas as a priority for growth.
Article10 Feb 2017
Medini Iskandar Malaysia Sdn Bhd has played an important role in the development of Iskandar Malaysia as both master planner and master developer of the thriving township. In this Business Intelligence, Medini discusses this role, and its promotion of smart and sustainable community initiatives.
Analysis01 Feb 2017
In this Business Intelligence, produced in collaboration with Rhizophora Ventures Sdn Bhd, the company discusses its commitment to a significant investment programme in support of its aim to revolutionise the creative and media sector in Malaysia and the ASEAN region.
Analysis14 Sep 2016
The UK has witnessed continuous development of a strong Islamic capital market. In this Business Intelligence, the DDCAP Group expands on how Europe is following suit and seeking to expand its Islamic finance footprint.
- International Investor is the definitive single reference point of a country’s economy and its government and business leaders. Our insightful interviews with those who are shaping economies and reputable impartial analysis provide our global investor network with valuable market intelligence and an understanding of local business philosophy.
- Investors We provide private sector and institutional investors with essential information on the people, projects and organisations at the heart of a country’s economy, bringing local investment opportunities to the attention of relevant global investors.
- Roundtable debate International Investor organises live, closed-door debates that bring together a sector’s leading stakeholders. During the discussion defining issues are analysed and challenges to growth addressed, producing a thought-provoking report. These roundtable reports provide our readers with unique insight into the thoughts of those driving the market.
- International Investor has a global network of 115,000 decision makers in 84 countries.
- Partnership We speak to investors on a daily basis through the reports we publish. This connection with the world’s leading investors encourages governments to forge strong partnerships with us. These special relationships provide our readers with access to privileged information and rarely sourced market data.
- Business network International Investor has a global network of 115,000 decision makers extending over 84 countries. From this pool we identify relevant investors to distribute information to. A report distribution to key players from local business and investment communities is also undertaken in each market we cover. This marriage of domestic and international business networks gives us a powerful reach to decision makers in business, finance and government.
GLOBAL NETWORK by Job title
GLOBAL NETWORK by Organisation
International Investor is an essential who’s who of a country’s government and business leaders. Each book is generated by in depth one-to-one interviews with those who are shaping the economy. Through these interviews our readers gain a deeper understanding of what local business leaders are doing and thinking, and the business philosophy of a country.
LOCAL NETWORK by Organisation
- Malaysia Iskandar Malaysia: Inclusive Prosperity and a Sustainable Future 17 Feb 2017
- Iskandar Malaysia was launched to bring about a prosperous, inclusive and innovative metropolis from which all stakeholders would benefit. As the initiative moves into its final stage of development, increased communication and collaboration will help to achieve this goal.
Malaysia17 Feb 2017
Iskandar Malaysia was launched to bring about a prosperous, inclusive and innovative metropolis from which all stakeholders would benefit. As the initiative moves into its final stage of development, increased communication and collaboration will help to achieve this goal.
Malaysia05 Jan 2017
The second Health and Wellness Strategic Review focuses on talent and human capital development in Malaysia's healthcare industry. Participants in the Strategic Review identified a number of key priorities and issues facing the industry and highlighted distinct opportunities for improvements through public-private collaboration.
Malaysia01 Dec 2016
As the global islamic finance market continues to grow, there is a challenge of responsible finance and and its relationship with Islamic finance. This debate focuses on this nexus and how to utilise governance to achieve these steps.
Why not subscribe to updates on the information that matters to you.
Get in contact with us using the form below and tell us what markets matter to you most and what information most interests you. We will send you only the most relevant updates when we can cater specifically to your business intelligence needs.
Subscribe using Linkedln
As the summer started in the UK with unprecedented amounts of sunshine, many were at the boardroom table...
Subscribe adding your details
Please fill out the adjacent form to ask us any question.
The fields with an asterix are essential. Once you have submitted this form you should receive a confirmation by email. If you do not, please retry. Upon receiving your note, one of representatives will contact you to follow-up.