- Here Come the Sovereign Wealth Funds!
- After four years of retrenchment and uncertainty, sovereign wealth funds are back in the buying business big time. Why have they decided that now is the right time, and what are they buying?
- Where is the British Google?
- For a country that launched the industrial revolution, Britain's high-tech industry is nowhere near as strong as it should be. Why not? Is the English language a problem?
One year before critical national elections in India, the 29th World Economic Forum on India will again place emphasis on the increasingly important role of Indian states in shaping the national economic and political agendas.
Malaysia is uniquely positioned to potentially become the undisputed global leader of the Islamic finance market. However, this is not a foregone conclusion. This debate brought together leaders from all sectors of the market to discuss what steps need be taken at this pivotal time in the market’s development.Read Debate
Malaysia is currently embarked on an ambitious journey to transform itself into a high-income economy by 2020 with an Economic Transformation Programme that identifies a number of Key Economic Areas deemed worthy of special attention. Let our recent Malaysia report be your guide through this developing market.Buy Book
International Investor is a definitive who’s who of a country’s government and business leaders and comprehensive economic report. Written for private sector and institutional investors, ours books provide readers with essential information on the people, projects and organisations at the heart of a country’s economy, bringing local investment opportunities to the attention of relevant global investors.
Each edition of International Investor focuses on a specific country in detail, carrying interviews with the most important players in the market; roundtable discussions on defining issues and incisive analysis of the challenges ahead. Covering all core sectors of the country’s economy and markets poised for potential growth, it is an indispensible source of market intelligence.
Interview26 Apr 2013
Article10 Mar 2013
As economic power shifts from West to East, and as countries like Malaysia power ahead, urban development needs to be carefully planned. Chow Sang Hoe and Shashi Hariharan of Ernst & Young Advisory Services examines what the Malaysian Economic Corridor authorities need to do to build sustainable cities for the future.
Article12 Jan 2013
Article15 Dec 2012
Article10 Dec 2012
Analysis02 Nov 2012
- International Investor is a definitive who’s who of a country’s government and business leaders. Each book is generated by in depth one-to-one interviews with those who are shaping the economy. Through these interviews our readers gain valuable market intelligence and an understanding of their peers’ opinion and business philosophy.
- Investors We provide private sector and institutional investors with essential information on the people, projects and organisations at the heart of a country’s economy, bringing local investment opportunities to the attention of relevant global investors.
- Roundtable debate International Investor organises live, closed-door debates that bring together a sector’s top ten stakeholders. During the discussion defining issues are analysed and challenges to growth addressed, producing a thought-provoking report. These roundtable reports provide our readers with unique insight into the thoughts of those driving the market.
- International Investor has a global reach to 115,000 decision makers in 84 countries.
- Partnership We speak to investors on a daily basis through the books we publish. This connection with the world’s leading investors encourages governments to forge strong partnerships with us. Due to these special relationships, our readers have access to privileged information and rarely sourced market data.
- Business network International Investor has a global network of 115,000 decision makers extending over 84 countries. A comprehensive book distribution to key players from local business and investment communities is also undertaken in each market we cover. This marriage of domestic and international business networks gives us a powerful reach to decision makers in business, finance and government.
GLOBAL READERSHIP by Job title
GLOBAL READERSHIP by Organisation
International Investor is a definitive who’s who of a country’s government and business leaders. Each book is generated by in depth one-to-one interviews with those who are shaping the economy. Through these interviews our readers gain valuable market intelligence and an understanding of their peers’ opinion and business philosophy.
LOCAL READERSHIP by Organisation
- Economic Transformation 01 Jul 2012
- This brought together leaders from government and the private sector to discuss Malaysia’s Economic Transformation Programme. Find out how investors have responded to the opportunities on offer and the problems that have been faced so far. More importantly, how these challenges are being addressed and what we can expect next.
01 Nov 2012
These are challenging times for infrastructure development and investment in Britain. Bank lending has still not picked up to pre-credit-crunch levels. Senior members of government and industry debate the situation as it stands today, and where the UK goes from here.
01 Oct 2012
Malaysia is uniquely positioned to potentially become the undisputed global leader of the Islamic finance market. However, this is not a foregone conclusion. This debate brought together leaders from all sectors of the market to discuss what steps need be taken at this pivotal time in the market’s development.
15 Sep 2012
Although booming, there are still many infrastructural and content development challenges faced by the Malaysian market. Find out from those who have shaped both the communications and content markets in recent times how they think the country can best leverage its position and what bold moves industry needs to embrace to move ahead.
Why not subscribe to updates on the information that matters to you.
Get in contact with us using the form below and tell us what markets matter to you most and what information most interests you. We will send you only the most relevant updates when we can cater specifically to your business intelligence needs.
Subscribe using Linkedln
As the summer started in the UK with unprecedented amounts of sunshine, many were at the boardroom table...
Subscribe adding your details
Please fill out the adjacent form to ask us any question.
The fields with an asterix are essential. Once you have submitted this form you should receive a confirmation by email. If you do not, please retry. Upon receiving your note, one of representatives will contact you to follow-up.
Chile's energy sector is reaching a crucial point in its development. Much needed generation and transmission projects become stifled as social and environmental pressures dominate the investment environment. How will industry and political players work together on finding a solution?